A lot of questions surround using these products, I hope to clarify them in this post.
DMSO can be safely ingested. For those who find topical application too annoying, ingestion offers a quick and easy way around it. The usual dose for an adult is 1-2 teaspoons per day. It should be taken on an empty stomach, with a water or Colloidal Silver.
Colloidal silver should always be taken on an empty stomach. You do not want Colloidal silver mixing with your stomach acid and food. That goes for DMSO as well.
You will smell like DMSO if you ingest it! This is one downside to ingesting it, you will stink for a few hours.
Colloidal silver is to be always made with pure, distilled water. You never add salt or any impurities to it as this can form silver salts.