Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Encapsulating herbs


With an inexpensive Cap-M-Quick machine, I believe they are $25, and a few "00" capsules, you can make your own herbal supplements.  Each capsule holds roughly 1g of herbal powder.

I ordered some excellent silymarin extract, some dandelion root extract, burdock root, and olive leaf extract.  I made a blend, using 50g of dandelion root extract, 50g of burdock root, and 100g of silymarin.  That works out to, each pill, 500mg silymarin, 250mg dandelion root extract, 250mg burdock root.  That is a pretty powerful detox pill right there.

This is an excellent way to customize the blend that makes you feel best, and also saves quite a bit of money.  There are a variety of herbal shops that can sell you the herbal extracts, and even bulk vitamin stores for supplements.

Milk thistle, with dozens of studies has been shown to protect, and heal the liver.  This is one supplement I highly recommend.  A healthy liver is essential to vibrant health.  Simply google silymarin, the active compound found in milk thistle seed, and you will find a plethora of information regarding its amazing benefits.

Burdock root, is very popular in chinese culture.  This root is extremely strong, and is renown for its ability to help cleanse the liver and kidneys.

Dandelion root is another champion of the liver.  The common weed most people hate, has substantial benefits.

1 comment:

  1. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine,I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituahebalcenter.com. Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete